Freitag, 11. Dezember 2009

About the light / lighting

There was a question about the light I use. I think the nicest fotos are shot, when the sun shines through the window.
Well, in this post I showed the results with my daylight-lamp, an LED-lamp and without lighting.But very often I use the fotoshop that came with the Picasa3 I downloaded free for organizing my fotos and work with it. Here are some examples what I do with the - very easy - fotoshop:




















There are some fotos that don't need any fotoshopping, but a special cutting to look better
like this.


Some fotos are too dark, but it is okay because of a special athmospere:
like this

If you have any special questions, feel free to ask me. I am learning by doing, but like to share my experience!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, that Picasa fotoshop gives a fantastic result. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh Josje, that's to give you a good hint! I hope you can use it, it's very easy and free. Please show some results. Have a nice weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Picasa is fantastic, and so easy!.But i think that de light in the morning is wonderful for sharpness and the evening light is better to give some effects.

    You did a great study of light.

    Besos
    Aru

    AntwortenLöschen