Montag, 11. Januar 2010

grau in grau

Everything is grey in my town, no sunshine, no colour. This is not the grey I love.
I remember a time in my life, when everyone has a wall-to-wall-carpeting. It is no more modern and most people have wooden floors, but in this cold days I think it would be nice to be in a room with only carpet on the floor.
The other thing in this scene that has to do with former times is the flat-tv on the wall. When I first saw such a tv many many years ago (for about 12.000 €)I decided, that I MUST have such a screen one day far in the future. The reason is, that I never liked the tv-player in my living room, sometimes I even put a cloth over it. But this flat thing on the wall is okay. Last week I got this flat-tv from my daughter and her bf, because they got a bigger one. Now I am so happy to watch tv without my glasses!

The clock - I think everyone has this clock - is a gift from Carol, she noticed, that I hasn't this clock. The reason is, that I planned to make it one day - but now I can use it without crafting. Thanks again Carol!







5 Kommentare:

  1. Even though grey is very depressing outdoors, it looks great in your mini setting! Love the little workspace and the flatscreen TV on the wall! Oh, and the art on the wall too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you Pubdoll! yes, everything has two sides - even the grey!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the grey! Is the rug a placemat or cloth? It looks great. Where did you get those dressers by the desk? Love them too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you, Mini Dork, the dresser/drawer? is by minimum world uk, you will find it while searching drawer. They are very cheap ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen