Sonntag, 24. Januar 2010

nothing new

Most of my scenes shows at least one new piece I bought. This is inspiring to use the furniture I have allready in a new way for me. But I want to stop buying new things for a while (and if possible - the Bozart-furniture doesn't belong to this decision) and so yesterday in the evening I tried to make a scene only with furniture and decoration items that are in my collection allready.
I played with the light and made some fotos of the scene this morning.


daylight in the morning

4 Kommentare:

  1. muß ja auch nicht immer alles neu sein - so neu kombiniert sehen deine schätze auch wieder ganz anders und unbekannt für mich aus!

    danke auch für deine vielen kommentare hier & bei flickr :) schon schön, dass wir beide uns hier getroffen haben! zur lundby-christine-story kommt auch noch einen antwort, aber heute habe ich mich mal wieder um meine anderen hobbies gekümmert ;D

    lg, nicola

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, in der Tat, neu muss es nicht immer sein. Ich habe auch noch soo viel Bastelmaterial, könnte ja auch mal wieder was aufarbeiten oder bauen. Im Moment keine Lust....
    Und eines Tages trinken wir auch nochmal einen Kaffee zusammen, ob in Minden oder Berlin oder wo auch immer.
    Tschö, Du Liebe

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think we would get a big storage problem if all our scenes had to show off some new furniture all the time :-)
    And it's very nice to see some of your beautiful furniture, like the sofa and chairs, again too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you are right, pubdoll, I allready HAVE a storage problem. now I began to knit a blanket for the dollshouse-sofas. there are more possibilities to get new stuff without spending a lot of money on ebay....

    AntwortenLöschen