Samstag, 17. November 2012

Autumn - Herbst

 In diesem Herbst sitze ich viel auf meinem Sofa und schaue aus dem Fenster. Dort stehen nun wieder Blumen auf der Fensterbank und keine Puppenstuben mehr.
In this autumn I'm sitting on my sofa and love the view outside. On the windowsill there are flowers meanwhile and no more dollshouses.
Ich habe dieses Lace-Stricken gelernt. Es hat mich viel Mühe gekostet, aber ich hab die Anleitung dann zum Schluss doch verstanden.
 I learned to knit lace, it's very hard for me, but I tried hard and was succesfull.
 Ich koche mir gern was Leckeres und esse zur Zeit mal wieder vegetarisch.
I love to cook even for myself alone and I don't eat meat at the moment.
Heute habe ich den Weichholzschrank weiß vorgestrichen. Ich bin froh, dass ich es endlich gemacht habe, denn er gefiel mir in Holz überhaupt nicht mehr. Eigentlich hätte ich am liebsten nur noch Möbel aus den 60er Jahren, so wie ich sie im Puppenhaus liebe. Aber dann müsste ich mich ganz neu einrichten.
Today I painted my Cupboard white. I'm so glad I finally did it, because I don't like the outlook of this kind of wood. Actually I would like to furnish my whole room in 60s style like in the cool dollshouses, but then I'd need a complete new furnishing.

Liebe Blog Leser und Puppenhaus-Interessierte, ich bin im Moment etwas sprachlos. Es passiert viel in meinem Leben, obwohl - oder weil - ich viel alleine bin. Das meiste davon möchte oder kann ich nicht öffentlich mit euch teilen. Ich denke oft an die Zeit, als ich bald täglich durch meine Puppenhaus-Posts mit Euch in Verbindung stand. Nun ist eben eine andere Zeit. Ich schaue nach vorn und hoffe, ihr auch. Möge es eine erfüllte und liebe-volle Zeit sein.
Dear followers and people who are interested in dollshouses. I am a bit speechless at the moment. So much happens in my life, allthough - or because? - I am just for me. Most of it I'm not able or willing to share with you. I often think of the time, when I posted nearly every day at this blog and was connected with you. It was a good time for me, and now it is a good time too, but different. I'm looking forward and hope you do so. I wish you a fullfilled time, full of love.

11 Kommentare:

  1. Wie schön :) das hört sich doch irgendwie gut an! Du sorgst für dich mit leckerem Essen und gestaltest dir deine Umwelt so, dass du dich wohlfühlst! Der Schrank ist super geworden!! Mir geht es übrigens schon länger so wie dir, ich mag meine "typischen" Weichholzmöbel auch nicht mehr wirklich und obwohl schon einige 50s vintage Schätzchen eingezogen sind, kann ich es mir auch nicht wirklich leisten alles zu ändern.

    Ich hoffe du genießt diese sprachlose Lebensphase - eben auf deine Weise... das Leben ist ein Fluss alles in Bewegung. Dein Portrait gefällt mir übrigens auch TOTAL!!

    Herzlichste Grüße, Nicola

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. We miss you , but I'm glad you are still around!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dear Oese any message from you is delightful. I am a little bored with dollhouses but am determined to proceed to the end of my collection. You look great and your knitting is exquisite, like everything you try your hand at. xoxo F

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Good luck with everything! I see you will always stay creative. Though I rarely commented, I checked your blog all the time. Always an inspiration. I hope you do a little doll stuff once in awhile though. Best Regards. -Mark. supercooldollhouse

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So good to see a post from you Oese -- you look wonderful! I hope all is good with you. Hugs.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you all for your nice comments and agreement! I hope I will have to share some details of my daily life in future - and I even hope there will be some miniature-scenes, who knows.
    I love to watch your blogs too and sometimes find some bits and treasures that make me interested in buying something again. We will see.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dearest P, it is great to read a post from you again. You may not be feeling chirpy but like everyone said, you look fabulous! The new vegetarian diet agrees with you :). As long as you are willing, we will continue to stay in touch here and I especially look forward to reading more about yoru daily life :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It's wonderful to see a Post from you! But no pressure! It is just nice to see you looking so Happy and Healthy!!! The lace knitting is Beautiful too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your photos are beautiful and peaceful. So is the look on your lovely face. :D
    Your stitching is magnificent!

    I have felt times when I thought I needed to get away from miniatures for a while. It is good to do REAL life things too. I think I keep coming back to minis and blogging because I love/need the connection and sense of belonging I find here.

    I hope you will continue to share the big and small things in your life.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Kathi

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hello friends, thank you so much! I will tell you what's going on in my life - for sure!
    Dear Kathi, I totally understand your loving/needing of this special connection. I tasted it too. And I feel it too. Look at this post and how many followers responded. That is really great. I love to read your blog and like, that you enjoy it so much.
    Greetings from Germany into all this continents you're writing to me. It touches me...
    P.

    AntwortenLöschen