Samstag, 22. Mai 2010

My version of the midcentury-desk

Natürlich lässt es mir keine Ruhe, dass ich so etwas Wunderschönes mit dieser tollen Holzmaserung nicht schnell mal eben basteln kann. Also durchforste ich meine Kiste mit Holz (ich habe eine Papier-, Holz-, Plastik-; Metall-, Stoff- und eine Verschiedenes-Kiste, stehen alle unter meinem Bett) und finde ein altes Urlaubssouvenier aus Mallorca: Ein Flügel, der einst "Granada" von sich gab. Weiter geht es eigentlich ohne Worte:
I couldn't sleep without my own midcentury-desk with this wonderful woodgrain. So I rummaged in my wood-box (I have a wood-, paper-, plastic-, metal-, cloth- and miscellaneous-box under my bed). I found an old souvenier from vacances in Mallorca: a grandpiano that sounds "Granada" long time ago. From now on without words:






And this is for those who wanted to copy this chair. good luck!

10 Kommentare:

  1. Gesehen und gleich realiziert - Das ist genial. muss mann dafuer nach malorca fahren?
    Neomi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So schnell bin ich auch wieder nicht. Die Idee geistert schon lange in meinem Kopf herum. Und auf Mallorca war ich 1991!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fab idea! I love the desk. As usual I love your photography, you've got such a good eye for colour and composition. The forget-me-nots in the vase are lovely and the little chair on the desk...oh want-want-want it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thank you josje for your great compliment, I have to give it back to you, your taste and style is very special and good.
    I felt in love with the little chair too and was so lucky Pubdoll's friend Cocco made one for me. But I think with a bit talent it is possible to copy. I'll make a very close view for you, so you can begin with wire and plastic and glue.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. es toda una lección de reciclaje me encanta como le quedo
    un abrazo


    It is the whole lesson of recycling is charmed with to me since I still have to him(her)
    An embrace

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your desk is lovely. I remember the desks when I was young.
    Thanks for the photos of the plastic chair.
    Elis

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. That made a wonderful desk.

    I really admire what you do, you are so creative.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Perfecto cambio de un mueble¡¡¡¡¡ Me encanta ese escritorio¡¡¡

    AntwortenLöschen