Samstag, 18. Juli 2009

For my new followers Josje and Kathi and Ascension

Zentriert I made up my outdoor-mini-space. The sun isn't shining today, but I hope you will enjoy sitting here and relaxing - so do I, it's weekend!!!!
Welcome to my blog and thank you for your interest and comments!



On this foto you can see the little garden-house in the background. I want to make cushions for it in oriental style. I've got the fabric for it, but don't know when I'll be in the mood for starting (and ending, Ha).

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the nice welcome! I love your blog!
    You have so many wonderful ideas, like this one!
    A garden in a plant pot! Brilliant!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much, Kathi. Like many others this is not my idea. I stole it. On FlickR or on other blogs I see so nice scenes and ideas, many of them I try to copy but stay in my own style. I'm glad you like. Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your outdoor garden. (But then you know how I like the outdoors.)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thank you doreen. I am glad to have no garden, because I wouldn't give the plants enough water, when it is hot. When it is hot, I feel so bad, that I need someone who gives ME water.
    but I know that you love gardening very much and so I am glad you enjoy my little piece of green.

    AntwortenLöschen